Rabu, 30 November 2011

Job Application Letter
Jalan Bumi Asih No 372
Pekanbaru
Riau 24434

Mr. Sri Merdi Basuki
Personel Departement
PT. Bukit Asam Transpacific Railways
Menara Rajawali Floor 22
Jalan Mega Kuningan Lot #5.1, Kawasan Mega Kuningan.
Jakarta 12950

Dear Mr. Sri Merdi Basuki,
With reference to your advertisement for a finance accounting staff in Kompas on 4 December, I would apply the post.
I am 26 years old and was educated at
University Education Of Indonesia. My education accounting experience have given me excellent accounting skills. After graduating from University Education Of Indonesia, I received my degree in accounting sciences. I am in healthy condition and good in English both written and verbal. I also have good skill in microsoft word. Can Be working in a team. But also can be able to work independently.
 I hope I can qualify and meet your expectations and that I can contribute to your company. I should feel that I am ready to take more challenge and improvement in my career. That i will make your company more in trust clien.
Hereby, I enclosed my curriculum vitae and any other relevant documents.
I hope to hear form you soon and to be given the opportunity to present my self at an interview.
Mr. Sofyan Soemantri and Mr. Prawoto are willing to give me reference.

Your sincerely,

Muhammad Jamaluddin



Curriculum Vitae

Personal Details
            Full name                    : Muhammad Jamaluddin
            Sex                              : Male
            Place, date of birth      : Sungai Tengah, 25 December 1985
            Nationally status         : -
            Height, weight                        : 166 cm, 56 kg
            Health                         : Perfect
            Religion                       : Moslem
            Address                       : Jalan Setiabudhi no. 229, Bandung
            Phone                          : 0853-6510-5937
            E-mail                          : djhamael_cx@yahoo.com

Working Experience
Working at PT. Flamboyan Bumi Singo, Bandung
Period
Purpose
Position
: August 2007 - November 2011
: Permanently working
: Accounting & Taxation staff


Job's Description :
  • Payroll Staff;
  • Project's data updating;
  • Business correspondences;
  • Expatriates documentation filling & follow up;
  • Translation;
  • Appointment arrangement;
  • Filling anda data updating;
  • Arranged of business trip schedule;
  • Meeting budget arrangement;
  • Procurement filling, inventory control, and administration asistant;
  • Preparing for breakdown statement for the project, preparing intern finance circular correspondences, and preparing for the presentation materials;
  • Issuing invoice & receipt for vendor and customers;
  • Inventory Controller;
  • Preparation of purchase requirement and purchase order;
Qualifications
  1. Accounting & Administration Skills (Journal Printing & Calculation, Ledger, Petty Cash Payroll & Calculation, Inventory Controls, Project Data Updating, Teller, Salary Caldulation).
  2. Taxation System.
  3. Computer Literate (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Access, MS Outlook).
  4. Internet Literate.

Invoice & payment arrangement.


1991 - 1997
1997 - 2000
2000 - 2003
2003 - 2007
: Sungai Tengah Elementary School, Sabak Auh
: Junior High School, Bunga Raya
: Senior High School, Sabak Auh
: Accounting Department at the University of  Indonesia, Bandung
Course & Education  
1998 - 1999
1999 - 2002
2004 - 2004
: Computer & Internet Course at Puskom Gilland Ganesha, Jakarta
: English Language Course at LBA Gilland Ganesha, Jakarta
: Tax Course (Brevet A & B) di FAIUP, Jakarta

Bandung, November 18, 2011

Muhammad Jamaluddin


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar