Sabtu, 01 Oktober 2011

Muhammad Jamaluddin, Akuntansi B 2011. Essay about song

                                                         “I HAVE A DREAM”       
By: West life


           
This song really touch my heart. Because after hear this song I feel something was  in my life. That a motivation, hope, ideals, all of them together. Although in reality very far to be able to replicate the contents of the song. The song is full of confidence in the ability of angels that can help in realizing a dream.

            High hopes to defeat all the indecision. She would sing when she upset, when he had trouble in everything, and it makes it rise again. It's the words that can arouse a lovely spirit. Therefore I also have to do everything possible to defeat all the annoying feeling a sense of excitement with a sense of believing that if we mean it, God willing we will succeed. And said top of his voice, "I have a dream"

            A dream to be successful, it is a hope for my future. Sacrifice for the sake of parents, and for the sacrifices their parents, and certainly is a blessing of God Almighty. This dream will come true if I really intend to be successful, because if I do not have that intention, it is difficult to get to the road of success.

            I have a dream to be happy parents, because I can not take their happy someday. A struggle that should I pass to them happy. This is life.
I have a dream, that one day I will evoke the spirit of this country to be reunited country, a country justice, not the state which overlaps with the law. Because basically we are all equal citizens, which distinguishes the government is only position.

            I have a dream, that someday I wanted to be the leader of this country. Countries that left the culture of corruption, because corruption was murdered. Killing people who can not afford.

             That's my dreams or my ideals, because dreams or  ideals should be high. And these ideals will not be realized without the effort and hope help to gods. A
nd hopefully I will achieve this dream someday. Amiiiin...!!!
Type text or a website address or translate a document.Cancel
Indonesian - detected to English translation


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar