Minggu, 09 Oktober 2011


MY SELF
My full name is Muhammad Jamaluddin, and my nick name is Jamal. I was born in Sungai Tengah,  twenty five December on 1992. I live in Bandung. I come from Siak sri inderapura, Riau. All my family in Riau, but me  in Bandung. I haven’t family here, but just have friends and my self. Now Iam study in Educational University of Indonesia that we call that with UPI. Iam proud can be study in Bandung, because seldom my friends that can study out Riau, alhamdulillah me is the first student can study to Bandung. And it is the first step for me go to success. Amiiiiiin.
My high is about 165 cm and weight about 53 kg. My hobby is reading, hearing musik, and I dislike tour, because just spend my money, morover me alone in Bandung. My ideal is want to be a businessmen, so i can make my parents and all my family proud to me, and the bigest my ideal is can take my parents go to mekah mukarromah, god willing.
I can speak malay, java, little arabic, little english and sure Indonesia. Although now I live in Bandung that they use Sunda language, but until now I dont know about Sunda’s language, just little I know. So if people speaking in Sunda I just silent, because I dont know what they said. Sometimes I laugh when my friend speaking sunda language, I feel their speak very funny because seldom I hear people speak sunda, just after I come to Bandung.
I am among the lucky ones, because until now I still have parents. although we are separated between the big island, but we were always near. May be my parents, my brothers, my sister miss to me and i miss to they are, but this make not me want to go back to Riau. Miss with parents is the big challenge for me, because this is the first iam far from my family. I must can live alone in other place. Must be careful, study hard, keep health. Morover the weathet among Bandung and Riau very different, Riau is feel hot because Riau is surrounded by river and sea, whereas Bandung is more cool than Riau because located in among mountains. Its my new weather, so I must can take adaptation with my new place.
My character i know that I am is somewhat patient, responsibility, some shy, often not confident and other you know from me. May be my friend look medifferent, may be they look me is a laugher, and other which I don’t know because each people give different appraisal, up to their.
As a normal boy, I like girl too. Just as friends, not more. I want not have girlfriend now, because can interfere my study but that is my opinion and that have girlfriend is banned by Islam.
Yes, this is me, may be you can look me your self, take me be your friend. Because friend is very needed in my life. See you.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar